Simple voice recording is here. Vocaroo, Is a very simple webbased voice recorder.
How it works:
1. Go to the website
2. Click record and allow access to your microphone
4. Click save
5. Options to save your work: Link, embed, download as Mp3, Wav, ogg, Flac, or a QR code!
6. Listen to your recording.
If student are keeping a wiki or blog they can embed the voice recording directly into their site. Think of the fun using QR codes for classroom vocabulary, scavenger hunts and much more. Let us know how your students use this free and easy software.
1. They only house online recordings for a few months (so the recording below will not play in a month or two)
2. If you want to save your work, be sure to download as you make it or very soon afterwards.
3. No limit on time recording....that is good news.